1. NY Times 9/27/12. As US discusses limits on high speed trading, other nations act: Stock markets around the globe are now using the American Stock Market as a model of what they don’t want. Not only are countries like Canada, Germany and Australia curtailing the use of fast trades, some like Canada are also … More News worthy truths that should make us think about our “Values”
1. How do we link high level jobs to employers & employees? Why is there a disconnect? What does the employer require to start the training process and start large scale production? These are not tough questions. Years ago that was the conundrum of the growing business, cash strapped you had to employ more people … More Our Republic is Broken, but it can be fixed!
1. Now I understand why the Fed is pumping money back into the economy, they want to create more liquidity in the banks so they will want to loan to business. The proposed consequences are relieving the banks of more of their mortgage backed securities, providing them greater solvency. Additionally, the ever buoyed stock market … More Change will come, one middle class person at a time
1. The horror of the last century is replaying itself around the globe. Remember reading about the fires in the garment district on the lower east side? Didn’t those egregious working conditions bring about the Unionization of the garment workers? I remember being proud to wear Made in the USA. Now I despair that others … More Change has arrived/ Choose your own destiny
1. Bill Moyers 9/9/12: Bernie Sanders ” The Speech”. 2 Democratic Party’s ( The Washington Club vs the rest of the people). Since Mr Sanders, is more closely aligned with the Democratic Party, he is critiquing that Party, but it doesn’t mean the GOP is not equally to blame. With so much money pouring into … More Why we need a 3rd Party, restating the problems of our society
1. Debt collectors cashing in on Student Loan round up NYTimes. 5.9 million have fallen behind in student loan repayments: 1 out 6 borrowers in default . The total sum owed $76Billion, exceeds the tuition costs at all universities In the country. Therefore, The government is going to great lengths to collect. One can only … More Concentrate on reform while we rebuild
1. Heard this morning on Bloomberg News: Greece is going to work on infrastructure, build roads and provide 30, 000 jobs. This is the true meaning of government at work. It’s not about the size of government, it’s all about Government’s ability to be effective and provide a basis for “the good life” for all … More Change will Come, it will be positive!