AN OPEN LETTER TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, DO WE WANT A DICTATORSHIP, A FIEFDOM? There’s always been money in Politics. Perhaps not as much as today, thanks to Citizens United, but money and Power go together. I remember the good ” old days” during President Eisenhower’s administration, when the very thought of impropriety was enough to make an aide to the President resign over a gift. Sherman Adams, Eisenhower’s chief of Staff , was forced to resign when he accepted the gift of a Vicuna Coat? Surely, his resignation was not about the money the coat represented. It was the act of taking a gift from someone he considered a friend and perhaps had inadvertently lobbied on his friend’s behalf?
As the Russian atomic energy agency gradually took charge of a company that controls one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States, a stream of cash made its way to the former president’s charitable organization.
- Financial Times,
Fresh scrutiny over Hillary Clinton’s financial dealings
Megan Murphy in Washington
New book makes allegations over donations to her family’s charitable organisationRead the full article at: http://on.ft.com/1zPArkU
- Glass Steagall was repealed.
- The Commodities Future’s Act, legalizing over the counter sale of Derivatives was created.
- The door between government and lobbyists of all kinds was opened wide, when the 5 year waiting period between government, industry and lobbyists was overturned.
- Under the Clinton administration, Fannie and Freddie became a fraudulent industry with mortgage brokers, banks and developers colluding to sell homes to the disadvantaged at a price. These homes and their mortgages would eventually sink our economy in 2008 as Bankers used “new money instruments and pools of worthless loans” to destroy the fabric of Middle Class existence. Now we’re left with keeping the market afloat at the expense of Main Street.
Being aware of these facts, I ask Hillary, why haven’t you campaigned for new laws to stabilize our monetary system? Why have you chosen to stay mute on TBTF? The answer is clear my friends,” It’s written on the Winds”, why speak out while the good times roll?
How simplistic my world view. I just wanted to help “real” Americans achieve the American Dream by obtaining a good paying job and a good public education. I was prepared to bring my concept of the American Dream to other Countries. Let other’s experience a higher level of prosperity. Let other’s rise up from poverty, too! Dream big, demand more and together we can stop searching for the bottom and start earning a decent wage Globally. We can do it! If individuals are attaining great wealth on our backs, why can’t we say enough! We’re needy, too! If you feel the same, say NO!
- Just say NO to the Clinton’s
- Say No to a substandard wage
- Say No to leaders without vision for our Country and the World
- Say No to Moneyed Influence
Just say NO, until we the people have resurrected The Middle Class and Middle Class values. We want a better tomorrow for us, our children and our Community. We are all connected by 4 degrees of separation. We are family, one large Global family. Thank you, dear followers for reading. As always, I welcome your comments. Have a great day!
PS. It is with a heavy heart that I expose Hillary Clinton and her family’s foundation to scrutiny. But all those who use their position of power to benefit themselves at the expense of our Country should be exposed. As 2016 approaches, we should be reaching for “old time values” with untainted visions of success for our Country.
Where is the flip side to Money in Politics? Who’s writing the exposes on the other Presidential candidates? I wish to be fair and balanced. Whatever was done in Congress was known by all. Who were the player’s, what did they know, what was purchased and who benefited? Crony capitalism has a cost; it has destroyed The Middle Class