These are controversial topics that effect all our lives. Please consider some of the facts and you decide whose life matters. Thank you for following.
- 33,000 die by gunfire in the USA to date
- Planned Parenthood and other programs providing women’s health may be voted down
- The Black and Hispanic communities are being decimated by unequal imprisonment under the Law
- Black lives are murdered more then white lives. Leaving 85 black men per every 100 black women
- Women get unequal pay for equal work
Whose life are “we” supporting?
- The facts: abortion is 3% of the Panned Parenthood budget. Procedures are not considered cavalierly
So I ask, where is our humanity?
- Whose life matters ?
A young person
- A man or women with children to raise and a future
- A person imprisoned. Or one on death row wrongly incarcerated
- Innocents killed by bullets
Your choice, politics effects us all.
Recent documentation from today’s NY Times for all of US to Consider:
-cities.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share More than 30 cities across the country have seen a startling rise
in murder so far this year from a year ago, oftentimes ending decades
-island.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share In 2013, Carlos Mercado, 45, walked into a New York City jail and
died 15 hours later. Lawyers argue that surveillance video shows that
guards ignored his rapidly declining health.
- Pope to Allow All Priests to Forgive Abortion During Holy Year . Pope Francis will give all priests discretion to formally forgive women who have had abortions and seek absolution during the Roman Catholic Church’s upcoming Holy Year, in the Argentine pontiff’s latest move towards a more open and inclusive church. http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2015/09/01/world/europe/01reuters-pope-abortion.html?mwrsm=Email
" the heart and pulse of the Middle Class"