- Will the Candidates Lobby Congress to fix Social Security now?
Social Security is tied to the price of oil. It’s a fact. With oil prices low, Social Security and Medicare will be “flat lined” at best. With the proposed 50% increase in insurance premiums and drug costs, Social Security and Medicare recipients will see a DECREASE in their monthly checks.
- It’s not too late for Congress to save social security.
- Demand action now or Seniors who don’t depend on the CPI will suffer ! Seniors, who can’t afford to drive and who trade medicine for food, will be penalized once again by a system that is out of touch with their position in life.
While we’re taking about fixing the system, FIX the SYSTEM!
- No Cap on income , all earned income taxed at 6.2% .
- Stop preferential Corporate Employer exemptions , too!
Preserve Social Security, MEDICARE and Medicaid. for generations.
Act now! Why should “we the People” suffer for “no good reason”!!!!
“the Heart and Pulse of the Middle Class”