Tune in at 11am to Periscope. Let’s talk Politics.
85 days till the election, their economic plans have been laid out. Are you satisfied? If not, what can we do? We have choices, especially when we’re at this pivotal junction….
- Violence continues to erupt around our Country!
- the extreme heat in the Northeast is a first and extends through Massachusetts and the Berkshires, fires flare in California, Flooding occurs in Baton Rouge, La.
- more refugees predicted world wide escaping from war, drought and famine
- government and industry have blurred their boundaries
- private enterprise continues to lay off expertise in their quest for more profits.
- Institutions are less productive as they “prune” dedicated personnel and favor outsourcing.
- The Voting Rights Laws have been undermined in many States. Our fear, minorities will be prevented from having their votes counted.
- Homelessness is unaddressed as social services for single Mothers continues to erode.
- Those in their 40’s and 50″, prime working years, are unemployed or underemployed.
There’s more. Let’s chat at 11am and tackle solutions!
“the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”