I’m Ready to lead the intellectual Revolution!
6 weeks left to vote for the worst Presidential choices. It’s a fact! Read the “Times” belated investigative reporting on both candidates.
- The Clinton Foundation has many foreign donors which may complicate A President Clinton foreign policy stance. We all know about her Wall Street connections. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share The funding of the sprawling philanthropy has become an Achilles’ heel for Mrs. Clinton’s White House bid and, if she is victorious, potentially her administration as well.
- A tangled web of financial obligations to major national and international
banks, make Trump vulnerable to them and major corporate interests. http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share A review of the Republican presidential nominee’s holdings uncovered more
debt than what is apparent on his federal election filing, and
partnerships with even more liabilities.
We have a choice: We can start voting independently. Add new names to the ballot and petitions to help your Communities survive.
- How many will put my Party : AMERICA SPEAKS.US on the ballot with my name Joyce Silver for President. I represent all undecided , the young Millennials, anyone who wants a voice and an insight into Government! Who do you wish for Vice President? Add that name too! your choice? A republican? An independent? A democrat?
- Who will join me?
- ” Come on a long”!!!! We need help, unity, creativity.and hard work!
- See you today, Monday, 8/22/16 on Periscope and let’s chat!
Work together to change the dynamics of our World. We know what’s brought us to our State of Inequality. My Blog Posts have defined our problems and provided solutions. Please do revisit my site and together let’s insist that our lawmakers, our representatives, create the laws that will reinstate upward mobility and our State of Equality. If Congresspeople won’t pass our taxes, please don’t vote them into Congress for another term.
- We want jobs now.
- We want accountable revenue now! To be used for infrastructure, education, IT, the list is numerous!
- Let’s work on making our Politicians pass our laws now or vote them out of office and new faces in!!!
Pass a 6 basis point tax on Derivatives and high speed millisecond trades . There were a quadrillion dollars in trades outstanding, if they were taxed 6 basis points, country would accrue $660 Billion.
- Lower the corporate tax rate to 14 or 15% for all American Corporations doing business in America. Eliminate all loop holes in the code. Add a 15% tax on all revenue accrued by foreign subsidiaries of these corporations. The Country could gain $2 Trillion more in revenue. Enough to start lowering our outstanding debt.
- Increase the income ceiling of the payroll tax deduction. Make all income earned as fees, straight taxable payroll income. All income becomes taxable assuring that the Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are solvent forever. No Corporate tax exemptions for matching funds. To counter the argument , the wealthy don’t participate in Medicare, the poor and Middle Class don’t benefit from their asset accumulation either.
I believe our prosperity lies around the corner, if only we could agree with a full throttled voice to join together and demand change that improves our lives now, not in another 4 yrs.
” the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”