All it takes for tyranny to reign, is a few good men (& women) to remain silent.
The establishment doesn’t understand why folks aren’t mobile in America. They don’t understand what happened to the American can do spirit. Seriously, I read this in the Financial Times.
Perhaps we should remind the establishment of the havoc they’ve caused by destroying the Middle Class?
1. The Middle Class lost their homes , their money, their pension’s and jobs in the fiscal collapse of 2008.
2. While Globalization was an interesting experiment in theory, it displaced millions of Americans , leaving them without jobs , without health care and destitute.
3. If there are so many jobs available, unless the Corporation is paying for the retraining and the move, how are Middle Class folks to get to these ” new jobs”. They no longer have even $400.00 in savings?
4. If the jobs aren’t manufacturing, requiring a physical presence, why would folks have to leave their communities to find work? Why not telecommute?
5. While the Middle and lower classes have been humbled & beaten down by ” the Company store”, the Corporation has become more powerful then sovereign nations.
6. People have become literally too sick and too tired to care about anything or anyone besides themselves and their families. The Corporation has replaced cotton as our master. Now we are all bound in both the body and the mind. That’s why we’ve lost our can do spirit. There’s nothing left for most folks to give.
7. Where is the empathy and compassion of those ” few good men”? Who will help us stop the tyranny and bring back the Societal values and Corporate responsibility to People that formed my “foundation” in the 40’s?
“the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”
See you at 11am.