Dear followers: See you at 11am!
I read these articles this weekend and thought they might convince you, that Quantitative Easing will save the Middle Class.
- Time to stop thinking Inequality is a permanent state! Advocate for yourself! Promote Quantitative Easing for the Middle Class. No need for Congress. The Treasury is independent of Politics.
By one intriguing measure, the West, not the South, has the highest poverty rate in the United States.
- The US is at the bottom of infant mortality, educational scores, Inequality ! When do you advocate for Quantitative Easing for the Middle Class, the first step in a social safety net for the Middle Class! Are you listening Jacob Lew? Janet Yellen, Obama?
- The poverty rate has improved, but inequality is still dragging our economy down.
- Small factories and business always were the backbone of America, till Monopolies and Big Business and Big Money dominated American Society. Isn’t time to support the Middle Class?
- Promote Quantitative Easing for the Middle Class. $1.7 Trillion can be divided into 77-154,000,000 checks for the Middle Class. Everyone 18 yrs and older. Why delay? Ask Obama , Jacob Lew and Janet Yellen today !!!! Congressional action not necessary!
Small manufacturers are vital if the United States is to narrow the nation’s class divide and build a society with opportunities for everyone, regardless of race or education.
See you at 11am!
“the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”