Dear Mr. Trump:
1. Please represent all the people. All 360 million of us.
2. Be mindful how you speak about us! You are creating more dissension then harmony.
3. It’s too late to start grousing about your Cabinet Selection! Be mindful loyalty and Corporate America are not the only folks to be courted! You campaigned on creating good jobs and a living wage for all Americans. “We the people” deserve respect. We’re not numbers meant to increase Corporate profits. Oh, thank you for those Carrier Jobs. However, I never thought that they were beyond America’s reach. Our government contracts must be more important then laying off 1400 folks.
4. Stop enforcing narrow minded limited thinking and look at America 2016. We’ve been divided by some of your remarks, please “put a lid” on your rhetoric and calm the American People.
5. If you are our President, then try to temper your personal wants and think about governing 360 million folks, we’re all unique!
Now comes the hard part, real jobs at living wages for all levels of income, for the entire Country, including the States that didn’t vote for you!
It’s time to give back to the Country that gave you and your cronies the tax breaks and the opportunities to succeed. Think how can you give every American equal opportunity too? You might want to use Quantitative Easing for the Middle Class. Retire the $1.7 Trillion remaining in Bonds and write a check for $12,000.00 to 154,000,000 folks over the age of 18 who qualify as “Middle Class”. It’s better then rewarding Wall Street. We’ve been propping them up for 8 years, give the Middle Class a chance to grow and prosper!
If you’re a “doer”, prove it ! These are some of my Christmas wishes. Show a little respect for “we the people”! The contest is over. Stop campaigning and think about Governing 360 million folks desperate for good paying jobs, clean water, clean air, health care and education!
“the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”