What have we learned from Trump’s election?
- Democracy works, so far Trump’s Draconian healthcare plan and budget are blocked.
- Divisions exist within the two Party system.
- If you give tax breaks to the wealthy , the States and Federal Government don’t collect revenue and can’t service the needs of “we the People”.
- If you allow big business to go offshore or pay no taxes at home and allow Big Businesses to switch states to achieve maximum tax breaks, “we the People ” lose our jobs and more.
- When most jobs are low paying and our wages stagnate the Middle Class has no revenue to sustain them. Our families, our Communities and the Country suffers!
President’s who envision a better society for Americans can change our World for the better. It won’t happen under Trump, unless those in government recognize, that the needs of “We the People ” come first.
President’s do matter. They shape America’s destiny . Politics Affects US!
See you at 11 am and let’s chat
” the heart and pulse of the Middle Class”