If we want to build America, we must start by building new industries to accommodate and compliment the people of the 21st century. We need education, healthcare and infrastructure, three essentials to guarantee our quality of life. We are now part of a service economy. We manufacture very little. We need to turn our economy around to prepare for the 21st century.
- I’ve read almost $1Billion is necessary to upgrade the aging schools in Oklahoma.
- Subways in NYC cost $1Billion per mile; we need parallel systems and Smart City innovations.
- As our cities and power grids are too often destabilized by malware, it’s about time that we invest in a national IT program with professionals and cybersecurity.
- Healthcare professionals are required for the Baby Boom generation, along with service providers for the next 20 years.
- Initiate Research & Development for the 21st century and beyond. The South China Sea is investing in Cloud seeding to prevent flooding in Mongolia. We’ll be able to assess their development during the Monsoons.
- Use metadata to rebuild the Mississippi and New Orleans and Houston making the region adaptable to Climate events.
By investing in our own growth we will become the model for the 21st Century. First we need to #Rock the Vote and decide upon the Country we want. What do you see yourself doing in 5 yrs. ?
If everyone were to dream big, we would start moving forward. Keep thinking about the Parkland kids, braver and more courageous than they realize. Also remember our striking teachers, and those becoming activists for the first time. Learn about ballots and petitions. Think about going to the Federal Election Commission and obtaining enough registration ballots for the schools and affordable housing in your neighborhoods. Make voting easy for everyone by bringing the information to all communities. We can do it.
The next chapters of our American lives and as part of the global community can be better! It is our choice to make.
See you Monday and we’ll chat.
“The heart and pulse of the Middle Class”