1. Climate change , even if our lives are in peril , is not a topic most want to dwell on. Too hot!
2. The GDP is increasing to 3% by the end of year. The stock market is at an all time high , thanks to Corporate Tax Cuts and stock buybacks. No wonder investors are confused, on the one hand they may be making money in their pensions, the elderly certainly depend on stock increases, the catch , this is a narrow market and value stocks are not part of this rally. What’s driving the market? The OIL industry , causing climate events , is contributing to the market’s increase.
3. You may wonder, what should concern me? Short term you may like these new market highs. Long term , it won’t last and neither will we!
4. Additionally, wages remain stagnant, so who’s really benefiting from this stratospheric market, not “We the People”. The Middle Class continues to be squeezed with no end in sight.
- 5. What’s the solution? Choose a People’s President, I’ve volunteered and I’ll advocate for responsible governance and better wages. No one will listen to us until and unless we let our displeasure , with our lot in life , be known.
- 6. #RockTheVoteForDEMS2018. Know your Constituents and run on a platform for them. Have a plan for Healthcare, Education and Jobs.
- 7. Divestment of Fossil Fuel stocks of all kinds is still a good strategy.
- 8. Striking for better wages is a choice.
- 9. Striking &/or voting for higher taxation of Corporations & the wealthy would provide “We the People” with basic rights to healthcare, Education and mass transit upgrades.
- 10. To get better wages , all those living in “ public housing” should choose a building Maintenance Committee ,
Support : AmericaSpeaks The Voice of Joyce LLC
Develop a Lobbying organization to support Labors wishes for fair wages and quality benefits. Seats on the Corporate Board. Transparency in wages and growth opportunities. All salaries within every job description to be published leading to equality and gender equality, too! Privacy from management review. No information, except how many are represented, to be revealed. I will hire a team to work with me, and you, the Corporate employee, will control & dictate, all actions to be taken.
from your tenant base, and demand that they be trained , educated & paid to maintain their own buildings. Additional money should be allocated to those willing to maintain their buildings this money becomes A cushion to the working poor. This cushion usually assures that people would be more productive and satisfied with their lives.
11. Denmark, according to Paul Krugman, is a country that produces along with providing people’s basic human rights. The Tax rate for everyone is 46%. In America, the wealthy were once taxed at 90%, now most evade paying taxes legally. Is it any wonder we demonize welfare? The wealthy Cleary do not want to share.
12. Twenty years ago , Wired magazine, suggested green tree zones in big cities , every 10 blocks. Did we do it? No. The reason back then was protection from terrorists. Now it’s a great idea to decrease rising temperatures in the cities along with cleaning our atmosphere. A win win. We could also paint our roofs white and add low profile wind turbines to apt buildings. So much can be done, yet we’re frozen, doing nothing.
13. We can use meta data to plan population hubs . We can’t have the freedom to choose poorly and die.
14. After watching ProPublica & Frontline last night, I urge counter protestors to the alt right to stay home and let them march unopposed. The Police may not be on the side of counter protestors and the alt right is targeting journalists and others for assault. Take away their reason for violence and don’t participate. This is now becoming an FBI matter.