I don’t like labels or epithets; Socialist, Liberals, or scary time for men? Oh No!
- What will they think of next. Our State of Inequality, Middle Class, humane treatment?
- Perhaps we the People shouldn’t be blinded by scare techniques. Males are not in danger. Only abusive, entitled feeling, the rules don’t apply to me , males, are in every ones crosshairs.
- Socialism? The mere thought has driven Insurance Companies to change their ways and charge less for Healthcare. Lesson learned.
- If you push “We the People” too far , we rebel. I used to wonder when “the People” would speak? It seems now!
We want living wages to afford housing , food, education and healthcare. If that’s a liberal wish, bring it on! Amazon finally understands!? We want and we ‘re willing to work hard to pursue life, liberty and happiness. Liberal? The Declaration of Indepence & the Constitutiom codify our inalienable rights.
- We didn’t sign on for 6.5 million deaths from water and air pollution.
- We didn’t sign on for anti Semitism.
- We didn’t sign on for mass incarceration of Black and Hispanic youth. We sure didn’t.
- We didn’t sign on for “dark Money” in Politics.
- We signed on for one person one vote, by the people, for the people.
We got, Corporate or foreign money , legally buying (bribing) Politicians on the Local, State and Federal level to perpetuate short term gains for a few , their families and friends. We also got a corrupt judiciary dependent, like the Politicians , on Corporate money.
Who signed up for this system of corrupt Democracy? I didn’t. If you didn’t either, beg a ride, if you have to, & Register and Vote for the new wave of Democrats entering politics .
- The people are speaking, never stop , not till we get the Corporations and the society we signed on for!
- Politics affects us. Never forget! We have a long future and short term gains for a few will shorten it!
“The heart and Pulse of the Middle Class”