Why am I thinking about Freedom, too much or too little? My good friend is returning to Beijing after living in the States for 7 year. She’s concerned that her freedom of action and movement throughout her country or her ability to travel to other countries will be restricted. I’m concerned that too much freedom … More America Speaks TheVoiceOfJoyce : Why have “we” have chosen the FREEDOM to destroy ourselves?
While I was in Paris last week, the murder of the Editorial Staff at Charlie Hebdo occurred. My Blog Post will be an insight into the Parisian mind set as events unfolded. This was my journey, I asked questions, hoping to understand how “ordinary” Parisians felt. The Story of the Mali Muslim Technician A nice … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY: Paris Stories and my 2 Cents
1. NY TIMES 8/21/13 Front page: Non profits are balking at Law on disclosing political donors. Sure they are. The law was passed in NY to shine a light on All non profit contributions, including Political Donors. Now, a growing number of non profit organizations , spanning the entire ideological spectrum are seeking exemptions. Since … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY: There’s always news to report
1. Bill Moyers Sunday night PBS : Inequality in America; As the rate of lay offs decreased so did the rate of hiring workers. Corporations are awash in $1.7 Trillion in cash. 40% of all Corporations are registered as Off Shore tax havens, not including 4000 Americans personally sheltering their assets. For $1000.00 and 3 … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY: Advocate for the good life
1. Day 1 , 1/21/13 , SWFS MISSION TO ISRAEL. Prof Uzi Rabi. From the Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern Studies. Cites his book; the 5 ways to analyze the Middle East. To paraphrase, we Need to develop a new set of Insights. He stated, that in order to understand the culture you need … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY: FROM ISRAEL ; Many perspectives, People Ascendant
1. “WE DAY “. FOUNDED BY Craig and Marc Kielburger OF TORONTO, CANADA. 1995/ kids helping kids. 91 schools have been built worldwide. The kids are involved in building classrooms in Kenya and in developed countries, the organization runs educational campaigns aimed at empowering children to become social activists, through the FREE THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY/ Inspiration
1.When I returned home from a trip to Montreal, I watched CNN with Immense pleasure as they confirmed that President Obama and our secretary of State Hiliary Clinton, jumped in and helped broker the Truce, between Gaza and Israel. IT’s now up to the people to choose life and living over hatred and death, but … More Thoughts: Israel and Gaza Truce, Trip to Montreal & Look for a party…..
1. On 10/23/12 I attended a Conversation with Nobel Laureates: Joseph Stiglitz and Paul Krugman , I asked the same question of both of them: “. If you could do anything to bring our Country back to prosperity, what would you choose to do?”. Paul Krugman had Cap & trade on his to do list, … More What the Experts Say! / Plus Interesting comments :NPR & Financial Times
1. How do we link high level jobs to employers & employees? Why is there a disconnect? What does the employer require to start the training process and start large scale production? These are not tough questions. Years ago that was the conundrum of the growing business, cash strapped you had to employ more people … More Our Republic is Broken, but it can be fixed!