1. NY TIMES 3/5/13 REPORT BLAMES CLIMATE CHANGES FOR EXTREMES IN AUSTRALIA; though climate scientists have hesitated to connect extreme weather to climate changes, they are now connecting the two. THE CLIMATE COMMISSION has ordered a report, titled ” The Angry Summer”, arguing that the frequency and ferocity of recent extreme weather events indicate an … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY: CLIMATE CHANGE CONCERNS
1. NY TIMES 1/8/13 Rescued by Bailout, A.I.G. May follow a THANK YOU with a suit? Fresh from paying back $182 Billion Bailout, A.IG. Has been running a THANK YOU AMERICA campaign in ” gratitude” for being bailed out. ( They should be thankful, they almost brought down the World’s economy). If the government had … More Public Advocacy: Makes you wonder & the good news
1. NYC ARTS : NY ; The National Academy of the Arts Museum and School, has a dynamite show by women artists, exhibiting their paintings and sculpture. While, At the Metropolitan Museum of Art there is an interesting exhibit of photography; faking it before photo shop. Photos worth the visit . NYC ARTS. ON CHANNEL … More Some fun and let’s be real/ We are on the precipice?
I ‘ve. Attended many conferences over the course of a month and have been inspired by the earnest desire to help those in need and a real attempt to form policies around the realization that ” climate change” will control our destiny whether we are prepared or not. WE NO LONGER HAVE THE LUXURY OF … More Super Storm Sandy : THE HUMAN TOLL
1. NY#1 Eric Schneiderman speaks about 501C4 MASSIVE MISUSE OF ADVERTISING FOR CANDIDATE ADVOCACY. This is a Loophole in the CITIZENS UNITED decision, that has recently unleashed $500,000,000 into the election system with no transparency, no limit on what a donor can spend on their preferred candidate. The solution: Insure transparency, do it anyway possible, … More CONFIRMATION OF ACTIVISM/ one voice does make a difference
1. “WE DAY “. FOUNDED BY Craig and Marc Kielburger OF TORONTO, CANADA. 1995/ kids helping kids. 91 schools have been built worldwide. The kids are involved in building classrooms in Kenya and in developed countries, the organization runs educational campaigns aimed at empowering children to become social activists, through the FREE THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION … More PUBLIC ADVOCACY/ Inspiration