What has changed? It has been 2 yrs since I published my ” position paper” on Iran.
Exactly what was feared has occurred or might occur!
- We worried that hard liners within the IRANIAN regime would be elected in 2015. New elections have not taken place as of this date.
- We worried if we didn’t stop the Iranian hard liners, they would destabilize the entire Middle East. The Shiite axis of Power has in fact destabilized the Middle East without using their Uranium.
We are battling ISIS because Iran destroyed the balance of power in the Middle East. Iran joined with Malaki of Iraq and isolated and murdered the Sunni’s. Both factions are dangerous to the civilized West.
- There are few good players in the Middle East. Israel represents the ” good guys. ” Listening to Bibi speak to Congress should not be an option, his speech is not “grandstanding” or politics as usual. . As the PM of the State of Israel, his speech represents his real concerns for his People. I respect him for speaking out against terrorism and letting us know how the people of Israel view Iran.
- Iranian ICBM’s are currently in Hezbollah’s possession.
Iran has in fact done what they said they would do 2 years ago. They didn’t wait for 2015 to occur, instead they destabilized the Middle East prior to electing a hard liner now. They have broken their word. What more can happen?
- Perhaps, we are finally in a position to watch Iran implode. They have wasted their water resources. They have created an impoverished State, while the Military controls Iran with the Ayatollah. What could happen next?
- Now is the time for the Middle East to condemn all Geo Political Players who promote Terrorism, whether extreme radicals of Sunni or Shiite origin. We’re in the 21 st Century, barbarism has ruled our planet for too long. For the sake of mankind, for the sake of humanity, we must insist that the World condemn and ostracize those Countries who promote terrorism. An offense against one of us, is an offense against all of us. We have real problems to solve, we have a planet to save for those who would work together in Peace. As for the “malcontents”, get out of the way of decent people. We no longer wish to tolerate the distraction of War.
I have attached my Post dated 11/20/13 : Iran: Just the facts, based on sources…