- I was reminded this week of two ideas that I wanted to share with you.
- John Lewis raised the concept of “Good Trouble”. My definition, getting into trouble to do what is right.
- I was taught young about “good trouble” by my Dad. He told me war stories and several I remember, especially, when he got into “good trouble”, when he was part of an army operation to liberate a Concentration Camp.
- The 2 Nd story, my own, reflects upon my upbringing, by generations of women, who tell nasty tales about their children to their other children. What happens to a family, when their Leader, In this case my Mother, divided her children ?
- The consequences of disunity and how we can build back so much better.
The heart and pulse of “We the People”.