Based on Bob Woodward’s Book, “Rage”.
A historical view of Trump. Including Trump’s statements about his ability to cause and project rage! It gives Trump, the response he wants and more often, those debating him , lose sight of the issues that are important to them and concentrate on Trump’s inflammatory remarks instead. Rage works well for Trump!
Governing under crisis is not Trumps metier.
- He fails to understand the consequences of his actions.
- If he thinks he’s doing a good job, he is.
- There are no checks and balances on his decisions.
- There is no legitimate Republican Party. They are TRUMPSGOP.
- Today’s GOP do not represent the majority of Americans who had identified with the Party.
Trumps policy decisions:
- We can’t forget his bad decisions on Covid 19 preparedness, when he knew we would have a minimum of 100-200,000 deaths.
- His failure to mobilize a Manhattan Project response has cost us lives and economic collapse.
“We the People” can thrive and survive , if we VoteTrump and TrumpsGOP out of office.
- Then we could tackle Climate crisis, Covid 19, the Simple Cheap Frequent Rapid Saliva Tests, WIFI connectedness, Economic Stimulus for all people and so much more….
- United, “we the People, can accomplish a lot. We’ve done it before.